Saturn Titan-X 225
225mm of Minimalistic Stretched X Greatness
The Saturn Titan-X225 is not another bandwagon frame. We didn't chose the Stretched X design for the hype, we sat down for endless nights collaborating with a variety awesome pilots and consumers to bring you something that is here to stay. No one knows better about a product better than the consumer. The people who fly everyday for a living or sport were who we wanted to work with on this frame. PB3D did just that...
To read a little more on why we chose the Stretched-X layout check out the post here...
What is "SO" Awesome About It??
The Titan-X225 houses a extensive list of requested features and standard general goals such as its lightweight and structural integrity.
- 55° Stretched X Layout
- 3 Hole Motor mount
- 4.0mm Quasi Carbon Fiber Arms
- What is Quasi?? Most Carbon Fiber weaves are stacked at 0° and 90°. Quasi Carbon Fiber weaves at 0°, 45°, and 90°. Pictures are worth 1,000 words so check it out below!
- VTX / RX Antenna Flexible TPU Mount to prevent damage and achieve an effective mounting solution.
- Locking angle FPV mount. Opposed to most FPV mounts this will lock with the neck of the shell style HS1177 Cameras and will fit most 2.1, 2.5, and 2.8mm style lenses
- 2.0mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1.5mm Top and bottom sandwich plate.
- No structural strain dispersed to the PDB / FC stack in a crash.
- Weighing in fully assembled with 3D Accessories at just 86G!!
Why the Price Tag??
When you purchase a Titan-X you aren't just getting a carbon frame with some hardware in a sandwich bag, left without instructions or support. This goes above and beyond a "frame kit." You will have actual solutions to mounting important components such as the FPV Camera, VTX Antennas, and RX Antennas. All kits are uniquely packaged and shipped; you will feel like you are opening a Christmas present when you receive your frame. We have a full assembly instruction manual (see bottom of page) with detailed step by step instructions on proper assembly. We are here for you to answer any questions and even recommend the best electronics setup.
What is included??
1x - 2.0mm Top Plate
2x - 1.5mm Sandwich Plates
4x - 4.0mm Arms.
4x - 35mm Anodized Aluminum Standoffs
4x - M3 Anodized Aluminum Nyloc Nuts
4x - M3 8mm Anodized Aluminum Screws
4x - M3 12mm Stainless Steel Screws
4x - M3 6mm Nylon Female Spacers
4x - M3 Nylon Nuts
4x - M3 Nylon Screws
1x - VTX / RX rear standoff mount (your color choice)
1x - 30° 35° 40° 55° standoff mount (your color choice)
These are for Betaflight software but can be used as a starting point for Cleanflight as well. Check out the group for some RaceFlight PIDs by Tod. We have not tried them yet but they have had positive feedback.