PLUM.F4 Flight Controller
PLUMF4 is simplified version of KIWI without OSD and videoline fitlers but it is still a powerful and awsemoe STM32F4 CPU based flight controller. Using low noise MPU6000 gyro on SPI bus for faster acquisition of gyro data. Board have 3 fully usable UART ports without interference in USB port (VCP) compatible with BLHELI passtrough, 8MB flash memory, 5V up to 5S step-down.
- STM32F405 processor, 170MHz
- low noise, vibration resistant MPU6000 gyro chip on SPI-bus
- compatible with latest Betaflight releases also can be used with Raceflight
- switching step-down 5V and 600mA current output, up to 6S input (not needed external 5V regulator)
- DSHOT600 ready
- 8MB flash memory
- USB port independent of UART ports
- programmable, hardware SBUS inverter
- buzzer driver
- LED strip output
- VBAT monitor
- RSSI monitor
- current monitor
- BOOT button for simple flashing
- can be combined with KWI PDB
See Download section on the bottom of this page.
From Betaflight version 3.1 and above FW will be available direct from configurator.