PLUM.F4 Flight Controller
PLUMF4 is simplified version of KIWI without OSD and videoline fitlers but it is still a powerful and awsemoe STM32F4 CPU based flight controller. Using low noise MPU6000 gyro on SPI bus for faster acquisition of gyro data. Board have 3 fully usable UART ports without interference in USB port (VCP) compatible with BLHELI passtrough, 8MB flash memory, 5V up to 5S step-down.
- STM32F405 processor, 170MHz
- low noise, vibration resistant MPU6000 gyro chip on SPI-bus
- compatible with latest Betaflight releases also can be used with Raceflight
- switching step-down 5V and 600mA current output, up to 6S input (not needed external 5V regulator)
- DSHOT600 ready
- 8MB flash memory
- USB port independent of UART ports
- programmable, hardware SBUS inverter
- buzzer driver
- LED strip output
- VBAT monitor
- RSSI monitor
- current monitor
- BOOT button for simple flashing
- can be combined with KWI PDB
See Download section on the bottom of this page.
From Betaflight version 3.1 and above FW will be available direct from configurator.
ANY WARRANTY MUST DONE DIRECT WITH MANUFACTURER