Detroit Multirotor Pix. 3 inch racing quad frame
The Detroit Multirotor Lineup are all tough. How tough you ask ? Detroit Tough ! Pure grit !
This is a 3" Spaceship with 2mm thick arms.
I personally watched one of these kill it at the Fall Classic. Perfect for almost anything, including a indoor winter race ;)
- 150 mm
- Naked weight: 64 grams (approx)
- Non-conductive G-10 mid-plate for direct mount pdb
- Super awesome camera and vtx mounts
- 100% carbon fiber arms, top and bottom plates
- Metal standoffs (32 mm)
- Modular frame design
- 3-inch props
- Motor holes to support 13XX and 11XX motors