Airbot Omnibus F7 Flight Controller (Dual Gyro) (Baro) (OSD)
Airbot Omnibus F7 Flight Controller (Dual Gyro) (Baro) (OSD) (microSD Blackbox)
It looks like Airbot’s been awfully busy lately and in keeping with their reputation for offering bleeding edge technology, they’re coming to market with the Omnibus F7 Flight Controller. While other manufacturers are scrambling to keep up with the previous Omnibus products, Airbot just widened the gap between themselves and their competitors by offering their Omnibus F7 with dual gyros. Yes, you read that right, DUAL GYROS. It utilizes both, the ultra reliable mpu6000 in conjunction with the 32kHz PID loop capable ICM20608 gyro. Additionally, the Airbot Omnibus F7 flight controller has the STM32F745, BMP280 Barometer a built-in BetaFlight OSD with LC Filter and microSD Card for blackbox recording. Outside of the Airbot Asgard, the Airbot Omnibus F7 Flight Controller is one of the most feature-packed racing drone flight controllers, offering unparalleled performance and value, along with unique features which can’t be found elsewehere.
All that said, nobody’s offering anything like this as a product that caters to the drone racing community so we expect stock to go extremely fast. Once we receive them, they will be sent out the same day (providing we receive them prior to the shipping cutoff) and will go out first come first serve. Over the following week, we will write a manual if necessary and send them out as needed. Furthermore, we will also have any necessary connectors or cables needed to hook up devices if required.
- STM32 F745 MCU, Runs Betaflight 3.0 firmware
- Drag and Drop Betaflight OSD
- SBUS input (Pinheaders)
- 6PWM output
- 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
- INCL. BARO BMP280
- Dual SPI Sensor MPU6000 + ICM20608
- LC filter
- SD Card for flight data record
- 2-4S 5V 1A BEC
- 1x Airbot Omnibus F7 Flight Controller
The STM32F745 line offers the performance of the Cortex-M7 core (with floating point unit) running up to 216 MHz while reaching similar lower static power consumption (Stop mode) versus the STM32F427/429/437/439 lines.
Performance: At 216 MHz fCPU, the STM32F745 delivers 1082 CoreMark / 462 DMIPS performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications. External memory can be used with no performance penalty thanks to the L1 cache
(I/D 4 Kbytes + 4 Kbytes).
- Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and dynamic power scaling enables the power consumption in Run mode and executing from Flash memory to be at 7 CoreMark / mW at 1.8 V. In Stop mode, power consumption is typically 100 µA, which is similar to the STM32F427/429/437/439 lines.
- Graphics: As compared to the STM32F746/756 lines, the STM32F745 doesn’t embed the LCD-TFT controller interface. However, the STM32F745 embeds the Chrom‑ART Accelerator™. This graphics accelerator performs content creation twice as fast as the core alone. As well as efficient 2-D raw data copy, additional functions are supported by the Chrom-ART Accelerator such as image format conversion or image blending (image mixing with some transparency). As a result, the Chrom-ART Accelerator boosts graphics content creation and saves the processing bandwidth of the MCU core for the rest of the application. The STM32F745 can then be used to drive displays using a standard serial interface.
Audio: Two dedicated audio PLLs, three half-duplex I²S interfaces and a new serial audio interface (SAI) supporting time-division multiplex (TDM) mode.
Up to 25 communication interfaces (including four USARTs in addition to four UARTs running at up to 12.5 Mbit/s, six SPIs running at up to 50 Mbit/s, four I²C interfaces with a new optional digital filter capability, two CAN, SDIO, USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with an on-chip PHY and a USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI, Ethernet MAC, SPDIF-IN and HDMI-CEC).
Analog: Two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in Interleaved mode.
Up to 18 timers: 16- and 32-bit running at up to 216 MHz.
Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with 32-bit parallel interface, and supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories or using the Dual-mode Quad-SPI to allow code execution from external serial Flash memory.
An analog true random number generator.
- Audio: Two dedicated audio PLLs, three half-duplex I²S interfaces and a new serial audio interface (SAI) supporting time-division multiplex (TDM) mode.
- ANY WARRANTY MUST DONE DIRECT WITH MANUFACTURER